Monday, November 22, 2010

Social Survival

Been very social this weekend. Nick (old Mutter coworker) stayed with me so that he could talk to Penn about grad programs. We went to Toby's Weekly Revue which was med-student themed.

Saturday Zac took me to a housewarming party for his friend ShawnElise and met wonderful folks there, including Zac's exroommate Chad and his girlfriend Audrey, both of whom were delightful.

Last night Eli and Celia helped me move some huge roots into the studio. I have great plans for them, so if anyone has [a shit ton] of white yarn I can have, please let me know! Then Eli and I went to Dave's for cookies and bonfire with some other good folks. They have the most lovely backyard.

And the weather has been awesome. (Especially compared to last year, sitting outside at ESP all fall).

Tomorrow I leave for Columbus, Ohio for Thanksgiving with Celia and her family and her brother's wife's family. Will I survive? ...Will they? Tune in next time!

1 comment: