Sunday, July 24, 2011

Leaving to Come Back

Once again haven't been posting very diligently. Was having a bit of a hard time, wrapping up some emotions about some situations, but they seem to have cleaned themselves up for the most part.

I've been traveling quite a bit lately as well. Pittsburgh last weekend, NYC/Brooklyn this past weekend, and Portland for over a week starting Thursday!

I haven't been up to too much aside from those travels, but I've got some photos to tell some quick tales.

A month or so ago I did my first Vermiculture Demo as a favor for my friend Toby at Sustainable19125. It was a lot of fun: who doesn't love to share knowledge and passion with people who are interested to hear about it?!

Photo by Kelsey or Beth, who were so wonderfully patient while I did this demo!

Carson, Beth, Kelsey


I've also been house hunting with my friend Kelly. Its going pretty slowly, but we're really trying to be patient while we find the right place, and the right third roommate.

I've been bad about going to the studio, but have been working on a few things. I've been going to the print shop every Tuesday, and I should have some finished etchings soon!

I'm going to post some photos about my recent journeys, and I'll see you again when I return from Portland. I may have to leave from time to time, but I always come back, eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment