Wednesday, May 27, 2009

friends, kitten, interview.

The kitchen and bedroom both painted, I was finally able to move some furniture around and unpack a few boxes.

Then I went to NJ where I saw Kolleen, Chad, Noah&Patrick, Kayla&family, Celestine&kitten. A very pleasant few days, ending with my adopting a kitten. Kayla and I brought him to her house to meet her parents, and cats.

the cats weren't too thrilled, but everyone else was:



But Kayla loves Falcon best


He is wonderful, isn't he?

Oh, and I'm training him to make the Spock face... or at least eyebrows.

Interview at the Eastern State Penitentiary as a tour guide today, wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. KITTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO PLAY WITH THAT KITTEN!!!!!!! and haha a prison tour guide??? that sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete