Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stop-Animation Inspiration

I've been really into stop animation lately. I started one last summer that died as soon as I tried to put it to paper, but maybe I should try it again.

Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie


Lost Things by Angela Kholer


Western Spaghetti by PES: one of the most sensually gratifying videos of all time


and because I could just post these when I have nothing else to post, here's the last one:

NYC looking very small by Sam O'Hare

The Sandpit from Sam O'Hare on Vimeo.



I took my practice Census test last night and did very well! Tomorrow morning is the real thing, and I don't quite know what the next step from there is. Tomorrow night is my first presentation of my tour guide skills with the Ghost Tours of Philadelphia.

Today I walked to Basho for my monitor shift and then walked back. Way to walk an hour and love it! I can't believe how everything is blooming and lovely! It seems as though the months are all ahead of themselves: the 40 inches of snow we should have gotten in March, was got in February, which definitely went "in like a lion, and out like a lamb", while March is bringing April's showers, so April can flower and May has nothing to do but be beautiful! Sigh, as long as we get two months of May and not two months of July or August!

No comments:

Post a Comment