Sunday, May 1, 2011

"The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen."


Once upon a time I fell in love with the most beautiful soul I may ever know. We had each other for two wonderful years, and then his body admitted that he was in fact very sick, and within two weeks he was gone.

March certainly did go in like a lion, and took my little lion away, and left me with nothing but some wool in my hands.

I have been blessed by so many wonderful things these past few months, and also so horribly, horribly cursed. I gave in to the bad things, because what can be worse than losing the one thing you live for? But luckily, (the wonderful, wonderful) Jeremy fixed my computer, and I'll find someone soon to repair my beautiful camera that I neglected for too long. I have Saturdays off again, I've been in the studio a lot, some other things are rather grand, and spring time is beautiful and blossoming in my eyes and my heart as well. Of course, many days are still incredibly difficult, as have been the past few, extremely so.

I'd like to come back to posting, and I do have some photos to share. I feel it only appropriate to post a few of Hans at this time, and return with a heart turned toward the sky at a later date, sooner than later I hope.



1 comment: