Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Big Snow 2

I would be at work today except that there is this horrific snow storm, and the Mutter is closed today. Eastern State is also closed because of the snow, so we KNOW its bad. Even Circle Thrift across the street is closed. But Basho is still having its opening for the Onward 2010 exhibition! 2-5, if you can brave the snow, which I can't.

Its bad out there!

But at least the plants are doing well!

Last week Megan sent me a beautiful drawing to put on my fridge:

But I tacked the bottom right with a magnet, which Hans just NEEDED to have.

I moved it up a little further, but, the magnet is now in some other galaxy.


Its even cold enough in the apartment today that I am wearing slippers and a sweater. I am also baking right now, a banana bread from a mix from trader joes:

So that's warming up the apartment a bit too. Honestly though, its nice to have a day that feels like winter. You know, along with 3 feet of snow outside.

3 comments:

  1. we didn't get that much snow. Barely actually compared to others. It got blown over.

    omg hans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Bank and central NJ in general didn't get very much. I think the storm blew more inland and got you guys instead.

    Also, Hans wins the most photogenic/mischievous kitty award.

    ReplyDelete