Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Onward 2010 Gallery Opening


I went to the darkroom early yesterday to get some printing done, but I had totally forgotten that they were installing the Onward 2010 show! So, I helped them out, and then took some photos of the space:




I drove our new monitor to his building to grab some spare nails, and it turns out his roommate is the same acquaintance from MICA that I had run into at Circle Thrift across the street, two months ago! I saw her again randomly, in her own apartment!


And the photograph on the far right is one of two pieces that made it into the show, of Rafael Soldi, a fellow Mican. Congrats Rafael!

We cleaned up after putting everything up, and the space looks great! The opening is this Saturday from 2-5, but stop by anytime to see it! (Call ahead to make sure someone will be there: 215-238-0928)

Also, its Celia's birthday, and tonight will be bagels and lox in her honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment