Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowpocalypse!!!!!

Can you spot where I've been storing my old dresser? Erika will be taking it off my hands, as soon as our schedules correspond with a lack of snow.
The snow is still going strong. And apparently there will be more next Monday and Wednesday?! I thought the term "snowpocalypse" was just a silly facebook joke, but when NPR used the word, I believed it. I guess its just that we're not used to all this snow. Apparently Maryland has declared itself a State Emergency, and will ticket any vehicle on the road other than state vehicles. Crazy! Stay at home, build a snowman! (I might play in the snow with Ian and Adam later/tomorrow.)
I haven't really done a lot this past week. I've been watching a lot of good tv, and even used the darkroom on Monday. They're going to have me work one day, and volunteer another= 4 full days of paid work every week!
I also finally painted this bench! Its a light orange-pink color, even though it looks white here.

No comments:

Post a Comment