Sunday, December 6, 2009

Art!

Friday night was fun: my friend Erika took me to the Crane Arts building. It was First Friday, and she knows the woman who owns the building. We stopped by the Slingluff Gallery, which I have been eyeing for some time: I think that the wonderful Ms Darcey Young's work belongs in this space. Just a feeling.

Yesterday I went to Reading Terminal Market again, to have lunch with Victoria. I lost my umbrella, which I really liked and Amelia's grandparents got me for Christmas a few years ago! Well, I suppose all good things must come to an end. And besides, Claire bought an absolutely stunning umbrella last year that I can't stop thinking about. I hope losing mine wasn't a freudian solution to this obsession!

Here is a video of Hans jumping into the box, and out of the box, and into the box, and out of the box:



Last night Celia and I went to a sort of continuation of First Friday: the 2424 Studios had a craft fair, as well as at the Rotunda, which also hosted the 10th Annual Puppet Uprising show. Celia had been dying to go, and so we did. A lot of it was good, some of it was excellent, and some of it was silly and a little obnoxious. Over all we had a great time, and of course we ran into Jovanna, who lives downstairs and who might be dating the emcee of the show?

And today, is painting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment