Friday, December 4, 2009

Tis the Holiday Season!

I am officially "on holiday", as I am choosing to call my current unemployment. Honestly, it feels great! I have worked hard for 6 months, and saved enough that I can afford some time off without having to take time off from a job, as that always makes me feel guilty.

I am applying for several totally awesome jobs for which I am totally qualified! I won't list them here, but when I get hired, ya'll will be the first to know. In the meantime, Celia helped me rewrite my resume last night, and I have never seen anything more beautiful!


Please share at will!

In other news, Thanksgiving was lovely, and no pictures were taken. My mom came to visit, and we had so much good food at Celia's house-sitting house, with her parents and nana, as well as her roommate and roommate's boyfriend. I can't believe it was only a week ago! Since then, I had my last 3 days at Eastern State, followed by drunken celebration (the first night of many leading up to the Christmas party). Here are some images from that fateful night!

Collen!Julia!The crew donning Joe's infamous masks (often made while working, or not working, in the store)

This week was also my last days as Assistant to Project Basho, and Anne returned yesterday. I spent my last two days sorting Onward submissions, and Anne is finishing up the webpages and final information for the course listing. I have plenty of monitoring hours to redeem, and so this month will be wonderfully art related!

Andrew and I went to Reading Terminal Market:
And believe it or not, I finally met his boyfriend Andre! We had a really nice time, and I even stayed for dinner and against my better judgement, did not embarrass Andrew to death with stories from High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment