Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Tea Shelf!

I have been dying for an adorable tea shelf for ages, but it turns out that one from Ikea works just fine!
And the shelf that the tea was occupying, is now home for everything that used to occupy the table! Making progress!

Looks like Hans will be getting a shiny new cardboard box for christmas!

In other news, I have been applying for jobs like wildfire! Well, more like 2 or 3 per day, which really isn't bad at all. Although, there is a limit to what one can find on Craigslist, Monster, Careerbuilder, and Monster via PhiladelphiaInquirer.com. But at this point I have a few few-days long trips lasting until January, so I'm still enjoying it, much to my future dismay!

So after I applied to Third Federal Bank, which is a few blocks from me, I realized there were a lot of cats hanging out in one spot. At first I thought it was only two, but no:





That's a lot of cats!

And then I went to Circle Thrift and ran into some girls I knew at MICA! Sam is living in Philadelphia, and Susannah was visiting her, but her place isn't exactly around the corner, so it was extra cool. How delightful!

And I'm not going to tell the tale of how someone smashed my tiny car window for fun, and how insurance doesn't cover it but they referred me to a place that was charging $178, but luckily, the auto place next door said they would do it for $140, tomorrow morning. So, tell me, did I actually just save $40? Sure!

Well fellow bloggers, its almost xmas, and I still have some shoppin' to do!

1 comment: