Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mutter Museum

I am happy to inform you, the public, that I am now the official Part Time Coat Check Girl at the Mutter Museum on the weekends, as well as the Occasional Store Clerk and Front Desk Attendee.

I started today, and will be working weekends for a few weeks and then falling into full swing. I'll even get my own email address at the College of Physicians as well as have my name listed on their website!

So far everyone is nice and interesting! I am thinking this might be the best thing ever.

I even get vacation days and sick days, and get paid holidays and if working those holidays get time and a half! Seriously, what more could you ask for? (Benefits? I'll have to look into it, its not impossible!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey. She totally called me to check your reference and I missed her call because I was at work. I called her back and left her a message to call me again, but nothing. I'd like to think that the simple fact that I returned her call was a good reference for you. After all if you have friends like me, surely you can't be that bad. :) Yay job!

    ReplyDelete