Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Becca the Incredible!

I have quite a few photos to post, and quite a few events to report, mostly including that I have officially moved into my studio with the help of one Celia Caust-Ellenbogen! I have a lot of stuff, and am going to purchase some light bulbs and extension cords and coffee!

The internet is down at the apartment temporarily because Ian has moved out, and Lizzie and her roommate M.E. haven't moved in yet. Turns out, same M.E. as the M.E. I worked with at Eastern State for a week before replacing her! Amazing!

Almost as amazing as Becca Stadtlander, former roommate, and lifetime buddy. She has been featured on Design Sponge, and I couldn't be more proud. Although, it should come as no surprise since she had a some pieces accepted into the Society of Illustrators back in January.

I am going to Baltimore next week to see the commencement show, and I couldn't be happier to see all these beautiful smiling faces and magical souls again. What a great month to move into my studio at the Berks Warehouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment