Monday, September 21, 2009

Baltimore Blues and A Little Inspiration

The day before I left for Baltimore, Hans begged me not to leave by sleeping in my box of work clothes.
I had a very nice time in Baltimore. I saw a bunch of awesome kids I know. Really, I saw so many people in such a short span of time. I ate a lot of good food, including Golden West Cafe, Kumari, On The Hill, and of course "yellow friday" at the Meyerhoff. We went to The Book Thing and also had a lovely dinner party. Saturday night I went to a housewarming party for Aisha and Sara at their lovely new place.
I got to see the senior illustration studios: it is plain to see that Becca, Claire, Yelena, and Shannon all got the best studios. (Sorry no link for Claire, she doesn't post her work yet)
Mike Hanes came to hang out with us.
Yelena is a goddess.
Claire is an angel of death.
Becca is a southern belle. She also makes beautiful yarn.
Oh and you can see my old studio building from their studio, alllll the way across the bridge.

It was much more enjoyable than a few photos can show, but of course that's the way it should be.

I got back last night, and Hans missed me (of course he did).

Today was work, and then I went for a run. Who would've thought? I think I should do it after work every day, since I am already awake and shower after work. But it probably not happen that way. Its 9:00 Monday night, and its TIME TO MAKE SOME ART.

No comments:

Post a Comment