Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Clean Coat of White

So Marty came and sliced all the yellow gook off the window. And then I took some gesso and tidied up a bit. I did the bathroom window too. Lovely!
Spick and span!

Last night was spent at Celia's. I brought baguettes and she made delicious open face sandwiches consisting of goat cheese, spinach, walnuts, and sauteed peppers. So good! We even got to dine with her housemate Elizabeth who brought her boyfriend Mackenzie, and also their friend Toby. We had a very nice time. However, Elizabeth and the boys got there around 9:15 leaving me only about an hour before I had to head back here for sleepytime.

The market today was really nice. Then when I got home I went for a run, took a shower. Talked to Erin on the phone. Made a hella-lot of mac&cheese. Watched Lost and ate said mac&cheese. Updated blog. I should really rabbit skin glue some shiznet right about... now!

No comments:

Post a Comment