Monday, September 28, 2009

Lucky Finds, Good Firsts

Four months ago Alissa sold me a bunch of her stuff, including a travel coffee cup that over the course of the past 7 days, I have learned to love. Yesterday I lost this mug. Today I found it again. I also found $20 in my pocket. Today was my first day at Project Basho. There was no one using the darkroom, but there was a class going on in the back, so it was a nice easy first day. I like Anne and Tsuyoshi a lot.
Hans has been thrilled to play in this random bag.I had so many tomatoes yesterday, that I had to make salsa. I got some things for it from the community garden, but did not realize such a delicate difference between peppers and that which makes them jalepeno-ish. I even added some zucchini.And the only thing I bought myself was the lime at the store where I lost my coffee cup. Oy.
Hansie missed me today. I was gone all day!

Tomorrow is rent day, and maybe even laundry day. And Wednesday might actually be Inspection day.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about making sala. Mmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, salsa? its super easy. but when YOU have too many tomatoes, its like an apocolypse, not an excuse for making salsa! try salsa, AND tomato soup. gazpacho!

    ReplyDelete