Saturday, September 4, 2010

Also, All the Plants are Fine

Despite that Hans took a chunk out of the Avocado plant, I managed to save him and he seems to be growing back in all the right places. I mean, so its starting over a few months, its going to take 10 years to bear fruit.

This funny thing that I still have growing and growing from the Bryn Mawr Lancaster Boys last summer
Spider plant!


Ivy, oh where did that come from? Ian of course.

Jade is also doing much better than when Ian saw it last.


And if my grandmother doesn't come get her plants soon I might just throw them to the worms!
The worms actually are a sad story right now: I did several things wrong, varying from not enough bedding all the way to not keeping them moist enough. But Matt recently built us a beautiful handle-lid, so I need to get things figured out and start again! Yay wormies! (I hope I didn't kill them, but rather that they escaped out the drainage holes and into the earth and are making babies and happily swimming around down there)

1 comment: