Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hair, a Bag, and a lot of Good People

I also managed to get my hair cut for the first time in over a year! Tina at Plume managed to fill out my bangs, healthify my ends without cutting too much off. I was really satisfied with my experience, especially that the salon is organic, and only charged $35 for all that attention. And they do free bang trims too!



Hans does this all the time. He's nuts!

I've been hanging out with a lot of different groups lately! Its so strange to think that I moved here little over a year ago without knowing anyone, and now I have friends from Eastern State, Basho, Swarthmore, and now members and friends of Puppetyranny! And its the best when they overlap! Like when Kennedy from Peter Pan showed up at Erika&Jack's housewarming party with her boyfriend! Or how Eli from Basho was roommates with Mark Pruce from USY during college! Just the other day I hung out with Eli and David from the Peter Pan show! David makes these amazing gloves, and his website is great, but you can also buy directly from his Etsy store. Photos by Eli!

Tonight is a play by the Baltimore Annex Theatre called A Fistful of Flowers, hosted by Puppetyranny at Little Berlin!

Tuesday Celia can start moving in to her new apartment, just a few blocks from me!

AND I just discovered that some awesome girls I knew at MICA, Christianne and Jessica, are moving to Fishtown, also just a few blocks away. I think Celia will like them very much. <3 <3 <3

Last night I made scones from this recipe, with cranberries! Yum, breakfasts for weeks!

1 comment: