Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scarves and Apples

Well, I wore a scarf today. Just a small one. But it happened. I am so not looking forward to the winter. As a matter of fact, knowing that autumn only leads to winter, makes me dislike autumn. But that's not fair, because I really do love autumn. I just love summer the most.

A Fistful of Flowers was an awesome show by the Baltimore Annex Theatre! There weren't too many people there, but it was small and intimate and thoroughly enjoyable. Afterward we all hung out for a while, part of which took place in the playground across from the warehouse.

I took some long exposures with my digital camera.

This week has been very busy with moving Celia into her new apartment!She has some furniture from when she was a kid. We're making it work.

Did I mention she's keeping Marie-Claire? (The cat she's been cat-sitting at the house she was house-sitting)

Before&After

So, you can see even after two days how much better it looks! We still have some work to do, but all in all, its been a great Rosh Hashanah. I even ate a tiny delicious apple from the CSA on my walk home today. So much delicious food! Always!
Look at this freaking broccoli!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, we used the tatsoi and broccoli leaves in a stir fry with eggplant and broccoli... we both woke up this morning, so it didn't kill us (and it tasted good too.)

    ReplyDelete