Thursday, June 11, 2009

Apartment realizes potential; day one at bakery/fairmount farmers market.

I think the apartment is about as finished as it's going to be. Which is good, I think. Hans agrees.
Some wallshelves by the bed.
Finally organized the closet (Yes, that is organized). And, behold The Bookcase that my mom had to come help put together. Oh, and pay no attention to the Corner of Garbage Boxes in the kitchen.When giving tours of my apartment, its amazing how many departments I can come up with. But I do technically have a studio section. Nice!

And a study.

I was trying to photograph the cat, but he escaped and I got this sort of funnily saintly image.

Hans likes the window seat. I am thinking about getting some flower boxes for the exterior. And I found this awful seashell in with a box of things Alissa sold to me.

Hans hates two things: shoes, and the front door. Both signify my leaving.

No photos of my job at the bakery, however I can report that it is good. Actually, the farmers market is right across from ESP, so I saw quite a few of my coworkers as they were leaving, quite confused to see me, but they know about my "other job". Also, I have some pastries and a baguette for them tomorrow.

4 comments: