Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson died today.

This is my table, raised up. Look, the chair is no longer towering over it. In fact, Andrew, Celia, and I enjoyed some delicious Indian food on this very table last night, with the aid of this chair, and the stool and multi-use chair in the background. It was a dinner success story.
I've been finding some earrings under the couch. I had actually started to get scared that someone was playing some creepy, prolongued game with me, until I asked Celia. She's so smart, know what she said? "Didn't you say you got this couch, used?". Oh Celia, ...oh, Anne.
Bookcase #1, Bookcase #2. #1 needs a makeover, and I also desperately need to move my paintings out of my car. Guess where they'll be stored from now on? That's right, Bookcase #1.
A few weeks ago, I consumed a tomato. I did not consume its seeds. I put them in a pot with dirt. Look what happens? Isn't that amazing?
The Roof Tomatoes: a close up. He looks good! (And Giovanna(?), downstairs, said I could have the tomato trellises, so when the time comes, hooray!)
Aww, little baby Bell Peppah.
Yummy Basil.
Cucumber! Ain't doin nuthin.
Hans likes to sleep!
Awww sleepy face.

In other news, the bathroom window was finally replaced, on account of the corner of the glass being gone.

Also, I am carpooling to work at ESP sometimes now, and by "carpool" I mean, I pick up Toby from a few blocks away, and in return, he DJs the voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment