Friday, June 19, 2009

A time contingent update

I was begged to update. Thanks Nanny, always an inspiration.

Yes, I finally got curtains.
What a difference they make!
Garlic, toy pony, and others
My little cucumber. (now with baby tomatoes!)
Windowsill, now with purple basil.My latest project has been the roof garden. As its on a slant, and I feel like I'll break my neck, the pots (smart pots, to be exact: felt pots, which can be folded back down to nothing, and last 4-6 years) are just beneath the bathroom window, where I can (carefully) prop the window up, lean out, and pluck tomatoes, bell pepper, eggplant, basil, and cucumber. I have one more pot, but we'll see if I use it.Hans was very frustrated at being locked out of the bathroom for so long. What a look!

Well, I am off to a Random Tea Room with music of some sort. Celia's idea, and a very good one at that! Andrew has good friends, when he finally allows them to meet!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha how many toy ponies do you have now

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the two in this post are the same one, moved around for the sake of the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete