Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just a little more, to taste

Yet another nice image from ESP:

And Hans is doing really well, despite his current teething issues:

We are enjoying the apartment coming into its own:

And sometimes we have photoshoots just to document how young and lovely we will once have been:


In the meantime, things are going pretty well. The job at ESP is better than I was expecting, and to be honest, that's super. I am still a tour guide in training, and still have a lot of material to read and etc, but I am catching quickly. And besides the ESP being a part of the American Museum Association (meaning I get free or discounted entrance to almost every other museum in the ol' USoA), when I do choose to leave, I will have gained incredible skills as a tour guide, as well as made acquaintances with the AMA.

In other news, I start a job at a bakery this upcoming Thursday as well. It looks like I'll be working 6 days a week, with tons of free pastries and other baked goods for me and everyone I know. The job entails selling these items at farmers markets twice a week.

I may be a *little* lonely, but I am keeping busy, productive, and definitely on top of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going pretty smoothly. When October rolls around, you should be plenty well versed enough to give me a tour of ESP right? =D

    And that is one horribly cute cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta keep on top of my life, gotta keep on top of my life! mail me your kitten. fa rlz. also, hahahaha you+freebakery=uh-oh. come over! well, you'll be here next weekend. and then we can figure out when i can come over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahha preston, yes. yes yes yes.

    baigs... bagel. bread. excitation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! that little boy is sooo handsome & the place looks wonderful Jen! I can't wait to visit. I'll call you when I get back from Tennessee

    ReplyDelete