Monday, June 1, 2009

Flint (for the Unemployed and Underpaid): Sufjan Stevens

Friday night Victoria and her boyfriend came to visit. I had her all to myself Saturday, but then Hans had to steal the show.

We attempted to conquer the Mass Transit System, but it kicked out asses. We walked ALL over Philadelphia.

Hans has been... not wanting to use the litter box 100% of the time. We are working through it.


I am slowly getting all my shelves up and emptying the last of the boxes.


Tonight I went for a walk around Fishtown, got pretty far before I realized how far I was! Scoped out some great places for painting too, if I ever actually want to paint outside. Really, its good for you. Like broccoli. Yuck.

Found a nice flower shoppe and greenhouse that I will go to soon.

Also spotted some bars, grocery store, restaurants, and a laundromat.

I start work tomorrow at the Eastern State Penitentiary.


I am beginning to worry if I haven't thoroughly mourned the death of my college years. I am more or less blocking it out entirely, and that's not healthy either. I know that if I really stop to think about how completely alone I am now, I will not be able to make it. I miss everyone terribly. Terribly.

2 comments:

  1. "Hans has been... not wanting to use the litter box 100% of the time."

    hahahahaha it's not so much funny because your cat is pooping elsewhere, but it's funny how you worded it.

    did you just YUCK broccoli???!?! i ate like 2 cups of broccoli for dinner last night. delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a metaphor for, when things are actually good for you and even enjoyable but you avoid them because you're immature or inexperienced. or maybe have undeveloped taste buds. ahhh.

    ReplyDelete