Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apparent Dinosaur-Sounds Face-Game?

Today was my third tour at Eastern State. Apparently now I'm on a roll.

Tonight was also my first shift shadowing Anne at Basho. We both feel really confident that this will work out: we think shockingly similarly, and even our notebooks with lists and lists and lists, and our similar confusion at computers... this is a piece of pie.

Parsley looks good in the mornin' light.
Amelia, what is this bug: he is very small!

I got home after leaving Hans all day again. I thought I'd try making a video, but of course I have a blue line across the screen from the light in the kitchen. I hope it doesn't take forever to load. Well, even a little of it: you get the picture: Hans is a freaking crazy cat.


I sound much like a weird dinosaur at the end, but he is still weirder than me. Proof. (endnote: this whole game was discovered tonight, and although it was but moments ago, I have no idea what sparked it!)

2 comments:

  1. Hahah that is by far the weirdest thing I've seen this week. I really need to come and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha who's retarded!? that video is hilarious.

    and that looks like some kind of little leafhopper. it's hard to tell! is he like the wee bitty green and yellow dude? (haha "i'm having trouble with the black and white people...")

    ReplyDelete