Thursday, October 1, 2009

June Pumpkin Planning

Finally got some painting done this weekend! Also, car passed inspection, and laundry is done! I finished season 4 of Lost.

Gosh, how many pairs of Adidas do I have?
Relocated Basils seem to be doing well!
And the funky berry thing too:
I think the scallions are indestructible.
The pepper is doing really well. Well, if I stay here next summer, I know what I should plant (and what won't get stolen at least). I am thinking more herbs.
Mom gave me this tiny Grow-Your-Own-Pumpkin kit like a month ago, but I set it aside since it was still August and no where close to Halloween. But the damn thing says 17 weeks. 17 WEEKS? Who is going to think ahead about pumpkins 17 Weeks? Thats like 5 months. But its true, squash take some planning. So I am planning on June. Haha. June pumpkin planning, that's preposterous.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. I think I need to bring my basil in now that the weather is really turning to cold, but I don't have anywhere that gets decent sunlight. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bedroom is fine! clear some books from the bookshelf opposite your bed. or do you have window ledges?

    ReplyDelete