Monday, April 12, 2010

Blooms

Little Megan sent me a lovely drawing! Although, I think it was mostly for Hans.

Last night was Passover Seder at Celia's! ...What do you mean we were 3 weeks late? (Because Celia had seder with her parents in Ohio, and then the water in their house was busted, things had to be postponed a bit). But I took the Regional Rail and Celia picked me up and it was all sorts of lovely. Three of the 6 of us hadn't been to a Seder before, so it was a really nice combination of people.

Without a car I have successfully done laundry, and gone to Celia's: the two things I was most worried about! And if Ian doesn't know he's helping me move into the studio on May 1st, he's in for a big surprise!

Speaking of which, I paid my deposit and first month's rent for the studio today. Took some photos, but it's a 10x11 foot space with nothing too exciting to photograph yet. I get to keep the bookcase!
This foyer is just outside the studios, I have a feeling I'll be painting here a lot.
Flowers!
The tree behind my apartment is finally doing something!
Hans has been using his harness! He meows like a dog when he wants to go out, and I let him out for a few minutes until I get bored. He's not very good about coming back in. We're going to have to work on that.

Onion!
Nannie's plant is about to bloom!
This thing is nuts.

Ghost training tonight (oops, I should leave now!) and then birthday party in West Philly! The crazy thing having friends who don't have M-F 9-5 jobs, means we can throw parties any day of the week and still get a decent turnout. Right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment