Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sarah's visit and apartment done!

I bought Hans this little fish at Bastille Day.
Yesterday was Laundry day.
Although no one showed up for Transformers last night, Kelly and I went out for a drink. Then I met up with Celia and we went out for Ethiopian, and passed by this awesome building.
Sophie is always cute.
Great jump, Sophie!
Sarah came to visit last night, she left today. We had a grand old time and most just went shopping. She likes Hans a lot, but is just slightly mistrustful of his playful aggression.

So with the completion of my new curtains I finally bought at Target today, the apartment is complete. Here are some photos from different angles. Above: bedroom.
closet corner of bedroom, and some of the kitchen.
Studio corner and kitchen.
Kitchen, note the new curtain!
lovely!
Bathroom
bathroom sink
Back in the kitchen.
Dining room part of the kitchen.
Oh and I planted some Poppy Seeds. fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment