Friday, July 24, 2009

one stolen photo and some links.

Tomorrow Lauren is coming for the day to see and take home the paintings she commissioned me to do. I sure hope she likes them.

Yesterday the movie at Penn's Landing was canceled because of the rain, again.

Today was the "Tall Mall": the twice a year blowout sale at the Long Elegant Legs warehouse. I did pretty well, got 4 pairs of pants, some pjs and a few shirts. Also, breakfast with mom!

I think I have been eating almost too well, what with the bakery, and making food, added to tonight... This week is University City's Dining Days, with prix fixe meals $15 or $30. You can guess that Celia and I opted for the $30 when you look at Distrito.(excellent shots of the food on their website)
It was enough to remind me that apparently, I don't eat quite that well, quite often enough.

On another note, Celia and I had a breakthrough tonight. I think that rather than being constantly worried about immediate and future health risks, I should drink two cups of coffee every day. I am happier, more productive, and awake (therefore productive for longer) when high on caffeine, and really, that's probably more than okay. Let's get the coffee perking! (Really just a mediocre at best attempt to once again feel the rush of adrenaline felt at MICA, but maybe it's that much closer to working).

No comments:

Post a Comment